B.Sc Sociology 1979
M.Sc Sociology of Education 1985
P.G.DE post Graduate Diploma in Education 1987
All these from University of Ibadan
She is a registered professional teacher, who retired as a principal on a salary grade level (17).
While still in service she was principal in the following schools:
1. Community High School Iwokoto Ibadan 1996 - 1998
2. Community High School Apapa Odan Ibadan 1998 - 2004
3. Community High School Alabata Ajbade 2004 - 2006
4. Oba Akinbiyi High School Ibadan Oyo State 2004 - 2007
5. Onireke Girls High School Ibadan Oyo State 2007 - 2008
6. Community High School Aladja Delta State 2009 - 2010
7. Girls Model Evwreni 2010 - 2012
8. St. Theresa Grammar School Ughelli 2012
9. Chude Model Girls School Sapele 2013 - 2015 (Her Alma Mata)
She attend and still attending conference and seminars.
She is an active member of National Association of Proprietors of Private Schools (NAPPS).
Our guiding principle is to create a happy environment in which children can utilize their potentials to the full.
We aim to achieve academic excellence by providing a high education standard within a broad curriculum
Fountain of Grace Model Academy
Our Motto Is “Dedicated To Excellence”
We Are High and Great Achievers
We Stand For Truth Honesty
I pledge myself to remember at all times and in all places that I am the school’s representatives.
I will therefore strive to refrain from any word, deed or action which may bring disgrace to me and my parents
I want to be a lawyer so I can justify cases and initiate protective laws governing our country "Nigeria".
We want to be a medical doctor so we can give proper medications and treatment to patients in the hospital.
I want to be a civil engineer so I can repair and develop economic infrastructures and industrial facilities.
Mrs Itedjere Grace
Mr Udi Akpos
I am very excited to be a student in Fountain of Grace Schools.
It is the best experience ever!